Warren, Carmack & Associates, a Salt Lake City-based genealogical and historical research firm owned by nationally known professional genealogists James W. Warren and Sharon DeBartolo Carmack, MFA, CG, offers a full range of research, writing, editing, and publishing services. Combined they have more than fifty years of professional research experience.
Their research expertise includes
- General U.S. research, with special emphasis in Southern, Midwestern, New England and New York
- Irish-American and Irish research (Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Italian-American and Italian research
- Immigrant and ethnic research
- American Indian (Native American) research
- Family Health Histories and DNA Studies
Sharon and Jim conduct research primarily at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, which offers the largest collection of genealogical search materials anywhere, and draws researchers from around the globe. The books, microfilm, and state-of-the-art electronic resources are unmatched. The real treasure of the collection, however, is the microfilm: more than two and one-half million rolls of microfilmed original records from more than 110 countries, territories, and possessions.
Along with working at the Family History Library, Jim and Sharon make periodic trips to conduct research onsite at these locations:
- National Archives in Washington, DC, and its regional archives
- State archives, major libraries, local courthouses, and other repositories relevant to their client’s research
- Ireland and Northern Ireland repositories
Because Jim and Sharon have been active nationally in the genealogy field since 1989, they have built a network of colleagues in all genealogical specialties. So no matter what type of family history research you seek, Warren, Carmack & Associates can readily accommodate your request.
E-mail for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.